— Bringing statistics into the 20th century
PDFs containing class notes:
Baseball standings with division and wildcard ranks together.
- Data Program: Analyze data — Histograms, scatter plots, multiple regression, one- and two-way ANOVA, chi-square tests of independence, logistic regression, rotating point clouds.
- Guessing correlations: Match correlations with scatter plots. It's a game!
- Box models: Randomly draws tickets from a box, to see the law of averages, the central limit theorem, and confidence intervals.
- Monty Hall: Win a new car!
- Study Worksheet: Input information about a study to see the degree to which you might ascribe causation.
Random statistical items:
Efforts to understand a few programming issues: